Painting and Drawing Studios
During the junior and senior years, students are provided with individual studios; working areas are provided for all undergraduate students.
Each Graduate Student in the Painting & Drawing MFA program is provided with a studio of approximately 300 square feet located in the Art & Architecture Building. Extensive computer facilities, wood-shop, media pool, and letterpress are some of the additional resources located in the Art & Architecture Building.
- One multi-purpose painting studio, 1,500 sq. ft., with digital AV equipment
- Junior/senior studio rooms with individual cubicles
- Graduate studios with individual work-spaces and track lighting
- Storage room for materials and supplies
- Three multi-purpose drawing studio spaces used for classroom instruction and advanced instruction
- Graduate studios with individual workspaces and track lighting
- Painting & Drawing shared office space and resource room