- Beginning classroom: slab roller, 12 electric wheels, extruder
- Advanced classroom: 8 electric wheels, individual worktables
- Computer Lab: 3 macs, projection facilities, silhouette die cutter
- Clay lab: 2 Soldner clay mixers
- Glaze lab: ball mill, dry box, materials storage bins
- Kiln Room: 6 gas kilns (135 cu/ft. downdraft kiln, 50 cu/ft. updraft kiln, 30 cu/ft. Soda kiln, 16 cu/ft. updraft kiln, 3 cu/ft. updraft test kiln), and 3 electric kiln (9-cu/ft. ea.)
- Studio that can accommodate six graduate students.
- Individual Studio Spaces
- Clean critique & installation space
- Equipment: Sand blaster, Slab roller, Extruder, Photo area
- Electric Kiln Area: 7 electric kilns 9 cu/ft. ea.
- Gas Kiln Shed: 3 gas kilns (100 cu/ft. car kiln, 30 cu/ft. down draft, 80 cu/ft. cross draft – wood/soda)