Painting + Drawing
The Art & Architecture Building was completed in 1981 and houses extensive facilities available to the students and faculty who work there.
During the Junior and Senior Years, students are provided with individual studios; working areas are provided for all undergraduate students.
Each Graduate Student in the Painting & Drawing MFA program is provided with a studio of approximately 300 square feet located in the Art & Architecture Building. Extensive computer facilities, wood-shop, media pool, and letterpress are some of the additional resources located in the Art & Architecture Building. In the third year, some students move to the Metron Warehouse and work in studio spaces located there.
- One multi-purpose painting studio, 1,500 sq. ft., with digital AV equipment
- Junior/senior studio rooms with individual cubicles
- Graduate studios with individual work-spaces and track lighting
- Storage room for materials and supplies
- Three multi-purpose drawing studio spaces used for classroom instruction and advanced instruction
- Graduate studios with individual workspaces and track lighting
- Painting & Drawing shared office space and resource room.